Wednesday 24 August 2016

BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND BAKING SODA

With all those reviews and research about the wonders of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR(ACV) and BAKING SODA, I have my own personal testimonies and great experience about the goodness of these two products in our health. I recommend this product for their benefits and cost savings.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
  • Protects me from acid build up which keeps me from arthritis and acidity, keeps my body’s ph level.
  • It helps lower blood pressure. My husband has high blood pressure and he is taking maintenance medicine for it. But I should say, ACV helps him to maintain his normal BP along with his medication.
  • Keeps me energize and alive the whole day.
  • Keeps maintaining my ideal body weight because it helps burn more calories and lower my eating appetite.
  • Great facial toner and does wonder with my skin by minimizing wrinkles and pores.
  • Helps dandruff treatment, making my hair shinier and softer. I just make sure to rinse very well because smell is not so good.
  • Sore throat treatment.
  • Treat yeast infection.

My morning elixir to drink first thing in the morning with an empty stomach.
250 ml drinking water
1 teaspoon raw honey
2 tablespoon ACV

Unfortunately, BRAGG ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR in Dubai is only available and being sold online 32 fl (946 ml) for 248 Dhs   http://www.dubaisupplements1.com/en/1427-organic-apple-cider-vinegar-32-fl-oz-liquid-by-bragg.html  
In the Philippines, 16 fl is being sold for less than Php 200.00 available mostly only in big supermarkets. It is out of stock most of the time. No doubt, users are continually growing and people keep on using and recommend to their families, relatives and friends because of its great quality, which results to many good reviews and research about the good effect in the human body.  BRAGG ACV is 100% organic and clean because it has KOSHER approval.

As an alternative, I use EDEN ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR here in Dubai. It can be bought here in Spinneys Dhs 14.50, Carrefour, Dhs 13.75, Baqer Mohebi, Dhs 13.75. Most of the time it is also out of stock.  I find this brand nearly equally good as Bragg ACV. Although, this brand has no KOSHER approval.



BAKING SODA

I love this product because of the following benefits it gives me:
  • Hair care. Great for cleaning the hair and remove hair styling products residue when combined with my favorite shampoo.
  • Facial care. Excellent in exfoliation, and can be used as facial wash just like a soap. Keeps my face so smooth, fresh and clean. It is great even for the most sensitive skin because it is so mild and non-soapy. Won’t clog pores and also great pores minimizer.
  • Body care. Excellent in fighting body odor. Just dissolve 1 tablespoon into 1 gallon of water and use it for rinse. A very effective in yeast infection treatment.
  • Foot care. Great for foot soak. Dissolve 2 tablespoon baking soda in a basin of water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes and gently scrub before rinse. The result is smoother and non-smelly feet.
  • Hand care. Excellent in hand wash to keep it smooth and eliminate stubborn odor specially every after cooking session.
  • Oral hygiene. Mouth wash to fight bad breath and teeth whitener when use as toothpaste.
  • Laundry. Combine with the powder soap to keep the clothes smell fresh.
  • Odor eliminator. In fridge, shoes, shoe cabinet and house corners. It can also be used as air freshener without the harmful effect in our lungs.
  • Excellent in fruit and vegetable wash to remove traces of chemicals and pesticides. Ideally, if you want to eat your fruits and vegies fresh and peel on it.
  • Kitchen. Use as cleanser to fight harmful bacteria. Sponge and kitchen wipes soak.
Good thing, ARM & HAMMER baking soda is also available here in Dubai. It can be bought in most of the supermarkets here for less than 20Dhs, 340g. In the Philippines, it is available even in small supermarkets for less than Php100, 340g.


2 comments:

  1. I am also a user of this products and recommended it to most of my friends and some of my relatives. It help keep my blood pressure steady, my uric acid level, my cholesterol level and even help to maintain my youthful look 😇❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing Article. I read your article carefuly. Thanks for sharing this informative article, Keep it up.
    organic apple cider vinegar

    ReplyDelete